Costco Live Ticket Marketplace
Resources for Ticketmaster Partners
Costco Live Tickets has joined Travel, Auto, Pharmacy and Tire Center in the Costco.com online marketplace, with unique and exciting offers for Sporting Events, Concerts, Theatre, and National Touring Shows available exclusively to Costco’s 60M+ Members!
Following are Vendor resources and steps to follow, to assist in preparing to join Costco Live.
2. Costco’s third-party digital delivery partner is TicketOps. Once an offer is agreed upon between Costco and Vendor, TicketOps and Vendor will execute the legal Agreement and 2 associated Exhibits:
• Word version of the TicketOps-Vendor Agreement with Exhibit A
3. Once the Agreement, Exhibit A, and the Accounting Exhibit are fully executed and returned to TicketOps, Vendor will complete and submit the Ticketmaster API form to build their offer. Vendor should contact their Ticketmaster Account Rep with any questions during the offer build.
4. To ensure that all promotional details related to the event(s) are presented to Costco members on the Costco Live website, please provide as much detail as possible related to the following through TM1 or, if not requested on TM1, directly to TicketOps:
• Terms & Conditions
• General Information (about the event/team)
• Ticket Limit
• Venue Accessibility
• Venue General Information
Once Vendor has completed the offer build with Ticketmaster, TicketOps will onboard the offer and preview all details prior to going live. TicketOps requires 2-3 business days for this final step in the process to be completed.
For questions related to your offer and joining the Costco Live Ticket Marketplace:
For questions related to the legal Agreement and Exhibits, APIs, IT or the onboarding process: